• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best English spinner?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
sledger said:
yes although now is the case when a pitch does not have a great degree of turn in it, and he is also relied on from time to time for a performance with the bat.
When there's no turn he's useless as always.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Richard said:
When there's no turn he's useless as always.
i cant be bothered to argue with you anymore this evening mr cardboard, im off to off topic now to talk to those of a higher intellignce, good night.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
sledger said:
i cant be bothered to argue with you anymore this evening mr cardboard, im off to off topic now to talk to those of a higher intellignce, good night.
I wish I could say "you'll be missed"...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
kendall said:
what about his performance against new zeland?
On the turning pitch at Trent Bridge, you mean?
On the non-turners at Lord's and Headingley he took 3 for 186.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Really.
You aren't the be-all-and-end-all of the forum, you know, and certainly I can't think that there aren't more people who'd miss me than'd miss old sledger.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Richard said:
Really.
You aren't the be-all-and-end-all of the forum, you know, and certainly I can't think that there aren't more people who'd miss me than'd miss old sledger.
albeit for all the wrong reasons