• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second largest spectator sport??

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
We have all heard that they are keen to start..
But I have heard absolutely nothing about the progress they are making.. coaches they hired... schools they have set it up in etc. etc.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, it's a really enticing prospect, how suddenly they have apparently become keen on it. :)

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
Richard said:
Yeah, it's a really enticing prospect, how suddenly they have apparently become keen on it. :)
I don't really know.. probably because of the proximity to India & Pakistan..

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
Richard said:
Well, I don't really mind why... just fantastic that they have. :happy:
Yeah I was reading somewhere that they are seeking the help of the BCCI - such as providing coaches and facilities to help them develop.. but so far they don't even have any sort of team and no further news regarding any of that...

dro87

U19 12th Man
:-O
chekmeout said:
From http://cricketinf.hollosite.com/eng/trivia13.html

I just want to check is this fact true?? I haven't read it anywhere else. Does it have higher viewership than rugby and Formula 1 and all?? If it does, thats awesome!!

Vive le cricket!!

P.S. Inter Milan & Italy striker Christian Vieri said cricket is his first love and still his favorite sport although he is Italian
P.P.S. Led Zeppelin,Phil Collins & Mick Jagger are huge cricket fans as well.

Is this a great game or what?

I actually knew that cricket had the 4th number of players in the world... And i know MotoGP is more followed the formula 1 in Europe...

mofo123

U19 12th Man
This is all beside the point for me...cricket can b the 1st 2nd or 3rd spectator sport...its still the best by a long way...wot other game has more strategy involved and physical ability required too...LONG LIVE CRICKET