• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indoor in sydney?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
im thinking about playing some indoor cricket this winter, now i know it exists but i have no idea where.

do any sydneysiders know anything about Indoor, what competitions there are and where i would love to hear about it.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
find ur local indoor sports centre mate. look it up in the yellow pages... they'll all have a comp

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Queenslander said:
Go to the Aust Indoor Cricket Federation site and click on the contacts page. There is a link to all NSW affiliated centres. good luck - it's a great sport (first started playing in 1981 !!)

http://www.aicf.com.au/
Sounds like a great history. Or did you quit in 1982? :p