• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hansie Cronje movie

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Swervy said:
LE..back a couple of days and you are already getting told off like a very very naughty boy.

I dont know...the older generation hey..tut tut!!!!!
So death by plane-crash is now something to joke about is it?
Not in my book.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
C_C said:
need for urgent money does NOT justify dishonesty and selling your country short. Period.
Of course it doesn't!
Find where I said it did? :mellow:
I was just saying the reason Gibbs took the offer was not because he was non-white, but because he'd recently got news that rocked his World.

Swervy

International Captain
Richard said:
So death by plane-crash is now something to joke about is it?
Not in my book.
so you have never even raised the corners of your mouth (its called a smile by the way) at any slightly off colour joke .....I wish I could say I havent ..but I cant

Swervy

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
It amuses me that vic_orthodox can delete a post with the reason "not very funny" when it's in the context of the rest of the rubbish people are trying to pass off as humour!
Humour????...I was being deeply serious :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Swervy said:
so you have never even raised the corners of your mouth (its called a smile by the way) at any slightly off colour joke .....I wish I could say I havent ..but I cant
I've smacked people in the face for inappropriate jokes before.
Dunno if that counts...
(I slightly raised the corners of my mouth at the boldened bit, BTW)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Swervy said:
Humour????...I was being deeply serious :p
Apart from when the domestic level and the worth of statistics are being discussed... I refuse to believe you have ever been that.

Swervy

International Captain
Richard said:
I've smacked people in the face for inappropriate jokes before.
Dunno if that counts...
(I slightly raised the corners of my mouth at the boldened bit, BTW)
so you have actually punched people in the gob for telling dodgy jokes....

Slightly OTT??????

Swervy

International Captain
Richard said:
Apart from when the domestic level and the worth of statistics are being discussed... I refuse to believe you have ever been that.
hahaha..well you underestimate me (or overestimate..I cant figure out which one) :confused:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Swervy said:
so you have actually punched people in the gob for telling dodgy jokes....

Slightly OTT??????
No, I've punched people in the gob for telling wildly inappropriate jokes... such as joking about nasty deaths.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Swervy said:
hahaha..well you underestimate me (or overestimate..I cant figure out which one) :confused:
No, I don't, I was just exaggerating.
I can see the seriousness somewhere deep down there... however hard it kicks and screams against being dragged out. :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Richard said:
Seriously, le, there are some things you don't joke about and hiding behind DD isn't appropriate.
What's wrong with that?

His career was at it's peak when it all came out.

Swervy

International Captain
Richard said:
No, I've punched people in the gob for telling wildly inappropriate jokes... such as joking about nasty deaths.
and do you think carrying out outragously violent acts against people (in a society where violent reaction such as this low down on..infact is criminal) is not wildly inappropriate...in fact, much more so.

Or is this you just defying convention again Richard?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Richard said:
Hey, I've punched people in the face just because they were talking.

C_C

International Captain
Punching people in the face is stupid and a lot less efficient. A knee or kick to the groin and a punch to the kidneys is a lot better.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Richard said:
I'd almost imagine telling a joke in front of you would be wildly inappropriate :p It's all a matter of opinion as to what's inappropriate I suppose, you can always offend someone if you try hard enough.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you guys had any idea of the jokes which fly around in the *** crimes branch.............

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
telsor said:
Yesh, I'm a bad, bad man.

To get the back to the previous stuff...

how do you think they'll handle the swinging balls? Let alone when it swings the other way...
"Damn... It's only youth size..."