• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hansie Cronje movie

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
C_C said:
need for urgent money does NOT justify dishonesty and selling your country short. Period.

I hope the movie potrays hansie for what he really was: a greedy player who was a good captain, mediocre batsman and an absolute disgrace ethically.

PS: I hope Pete Sampras gets some acting training because he looks so much like Cronje that he should play Cronje!
:D
I look more like Cronje than Sampras, so I volunteer for the acting job. My nickname was actually Hansie for a while, and my team loses its fair share of matches too so I'd fit right in with the whole match fixing thing. I wouldn't ask for more than 5 million (for the acting part that is).

telsor

U19 12th Man
Yesh, I'm a bad, bad man.

To get the back to the previous stuff...

how do you think they'll handle the swinging balls? Let alone when it swings the other way...

Swervy

International Captain
Richard said:
Seriously, le, there are some things you don't joke about and hiding behind DD isn't appropriate.
LE..back a couple of days and you are already getting told off like a very very naughty boy.

I dont know...the older generation hey..tut tut!!!!!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
It amuses me that vic_orthodox can delete a post with the reason "not very funny" when it's in the context of the rest of the rubbish people are trying to pass off as humour!