• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What bat do you have?

Dydl

International Debutant
I just got a new bat, Kookaburra Diablo Dizzy and was wondering what bats everyone else had.

Josh

International Regular
I have a Gray-Nicolls Vertex. They only made them for one Australian season.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I've got an MRF bat, I can't remember which one..it's one of the makes endorsed by Tendulkar anyway.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Mr Casson said:
How does he find the time to lend it to you? I thought he might need it occasionally.
That sorta simple humours great Casson

I have a Hunts Limited Edition

Ming

State 12th Man
Kookaburra Beta....the one Hamish Marshall uses.

Good bat, solid meat, and comes with it knocked in and toe guard fitted. Good bargain.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
i have a gray nicholls rapier, but its been restickered as a hunts. can't wait till i can use it as firewood. horrible stick.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AS Falcon for me, beautiful peice of wood, unfortunately i think the handle is broken, may have 1 more match left in it...

Attachments

Last edited:

Hoggy31

International Captain
Ming said:
Kookaburra Beta....the one Hamish Marshall uses.

Good bat, solid meat, and comes with it knocked in and toe guard fitted. Good bargain.
When does the full version come out?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
yeh. it stops working after 100 runs. which of course for CP, is what he makes in half an hour for fun...on a bad day.