• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption This: Aussies

cpr

International Coach
We all knew England were desperate to win the ashes, but no-one thought they'd scoop as low as the old superglue-in-the-wash trick...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
^lol. this must be an old picture, given that colin miller is there on the right (im pretty sure). who's the guy that seems to be kissing hayden (i think its him)?

Dydl

International Debutant
That picture was in a version of Inside Cricket!! It was in the MATE VS MATE section, you know how rarely the Australian players get to play each other in state??
Well that was there and in the text near the picture (it wasn't a caption, just a sentence) was something like this: Even on tours the tension between the states was still there!

Where did you get the picture from??

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Australian Team introduce charades to their team bonding ritual with little success.

As Warney explained to the rest of the team later: "We were Newton's Cradle, I can't believe you guys didn't get it. Isn't it obvious by the way Matty Hayden and I are banging our stones together?"

Deja moo

International Captain
Luckily for heterosexuality everywhere, the Aussie take on the Haka dance never got past the stage of rehearsals...

PatrioticPandit

Cricket Spectator
ooh this should be the 2001 series or the 2005 Aussie series to India. when da aussies conquered the final frontier, this picture is taken in Chennai, India ..

get down .. get down and move it all arnd. .hey wait why u staring at my eyes ??

AndrewM

U19 12th Man
Warney stared longfully into Hayden's eyes, and....

"Guys please!! Can't you see we're trying to have Matty and Warney time?!"

Last edited:

scritty

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Kaspo "Look Warny, all I said was "If I was as bald as you, I'd do 'Blue Rinse' like old Millsy"