• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India-Pakistan Series Viewers in North America

What will you be doing for the Ind-Pak series?

• Paying $250 to watch one-day & test matches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paying $200 to watch one-day matches

• Going to a local restaurant, theater, etc. to watch some matches

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Not planning to watch any matches

• Total voters

adharcric

International Coach
It appears that Dishnetwork will be charging $200 for the one-day matches and $250 for the entire series on ppv. What will you guys be doing? (USA & Canada viewers)

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
I don't know why it can't work there( how you get free matches). But I won't be able to watch all of the matches, especially the test ones because of school. But it's worth staying awake for one-dayers.

adharcric

International Coach
Yeah here on the west coast, the tests will begin at 8 pm so I would definitely be able to watch most of that and not lose much sleep (for school in my case as well). Unfortunately, the cost is so high, so don't think I'll spend 200 bucks like I did last year, even though that ind-pak series definitely turned out to be worth it.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Sehwag309 said:
U can watch on Willow.tv
That was like a reply to Adharcric .
And Pak-Ind series at Willow.tv is not for US residents, which is a little dumb because people living there can't watch through Dish Network either because of their high package price and also because people in Europe would rather watch the matches on SET than Willow.tv.
And anyone purchasing the package at Willow.tv would be better off watching them at Pakistani media because they're charging you around 35 dollars whereas you're paying around 80 at Willow.tv

Last edited:

Sehwag309

Banned
Just Willow

Removed Email Link, got nothing to do with this

I know those things are not allowed

Last edited: