• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SONY Gets International Rights for Ind/Pak

NikhilN

International Regular
w00t w00t...I hope it does come here....sucks Direct TV isnt gonna show it cause then I wouldnt have to buy the series cause it would come in the pack

NikhilN

International Regular
Yo man make me a avatar of sehwag hitting a six in ODI with a close up shot like yours please

adharcric

International Coach
When is DishNetwork going to make the damn series available? Only two days remaining until the first test!

adharcric

International Coach
alright thanks for the update. dishnetwork is getting smarter, raised the price from 200 for last year's tour to 250 for this year's tour because they know the north american viewers are so desperate for this kind of cricket ... so damn expensive!

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
shoot I aint payin 250 for that. there's no other way? Will the series be on Sony? I was hoping maybe I could just buy that channel for two months and watch the series..

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
JustTool said:
Did you find this on the DishNetwork site ? I can't find it - could you post the link, please ? 8-)
Thanks !
It's not on their website, possibly because it's weekend and people updating the site may be off. But if you check their guide (channel 471)using your remote, you'll find it says the match will start at 11 PM on Monday on channel 471.

JustTool

State 12th Man
Awesome !!!!!!! 8-)

$250 is a bit steep. It should really be free as it is all over India and Pakistan. And to see that we already shell out $100+/month for DISH. I hav ebeen paying for years but am getting fed-up now. These things should be getting chepaer not more expensive... :@