• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Or Pakistan

wich team would u want to win if u not indian or pakistani

• pakistan

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • india

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • any

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
definately pakistan. i can't stand india's arrogant attitude towards cricket and find the pakies a top group of guys... especially that shoaib guy... he's a real showman and entertainer

Sehwag309

Banned
Slats4ever said:
definately pakistan. i can't stand india's arrogant attitude towards cricket and find the pakies a top group of guys... especially that shoaib guy... he's a real showman and entertainer
:sleep: LOOK WHOZ TALKING, what a pathetic reply

twctopcat

International Regular
Slats4ever said:
He must have been referring to Ganguly who can sometimes come across as a tad aloof and arrogant IMO.

Slats4ever

Sehwag309 said:
:sleep: LOOK WHOZ TALKING, what a pathetic reply
if u're refering to me as an individual i very rarely post in cricket chat...
if u're refering to me as an australian, we have a right to be arrogant. we're by far the best.

Sehwag309

Banned
Slats4ever said:
if u're refering to me as an australian, we have a right to be arrogant. we're by far the best.
Ur reply was arrogant.

U have the right to be anything u like (as individual or country)

But by being arrogant (as u say), u bring ur country down, not promote it

Dasa

Slats4ever said:
No such thing as a right to be arrogant.

Slats4ever

Sehwag309 said:
I hope he meant only cricket when he said we are by far the best
we're in cricket chat here. not status of country chat... so of course i mean cricket!!!

Everybody body gives it to other people when their teams on top... it's human nature! it's hardly a blemish on one's character... it just depends what u mean by arrogance... but there's no need to tarnish a topic like this one.

oh and ps make the poll public so we can see that it's only non indians and pakies voting

Sehwag309

Banned
I am not even Voting coz I assume the Poll was for Others

I know you only meant Cricket, was just playing with words. I know its human nature, but just the way one becomes arrogant when their teams are on top, others dislike them for the same reason and like to reply in kind whenever possible. ALL in FUN though

Slats4ever

yeah definately. there's too much anger here on cricketweb these days... everyone getting so uptight when they read something they don't like hearing... i mean i disagree with all of u but still think u're all cool and entitled to ur opinions...

and if u're saying i don't do it "ALL in FUN" then maybe i don't like u Sehwag

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India by far. Very little better than watching Sehwag, Laxman etc in form. Should be a top series.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
i said pakistan, half because they were hte first one on the poll, so once again i couldnt be stuffed moving my mouse further down to click on india, and also because they're the underdog...i'm always a sucker for the underdog.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Pakistan for me - still haven't properly recovered from the terrace element c. 2002, and incessant proclamations of everyone in the Indian side's world-beater-ness.

[AKA India's answers to Halsey]

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
and am hoping that inzy takes irfan pathan downtown. he's going to be good, but he's already having so much pressure put on him. give him a chance.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
vic_orthdox said:
and am hoping that inzy takes irfan pathan downtown. he's going to be good, but he's already having so much pressure put on him. give him a chance.
Personally I'd love to see Pathan and Rana Naved-Ul-Hasan taken apart.