• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For those too lazy to move..which forum do you prefer ??

Which do you prefer between CC and OT ?

• I rarely visit CC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I cant say.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I had put this poll on the OT(Off Topic) thread but there have been persistent complaints from those who frequent CC(Cricket Chat) that it is tucked away in the OT so not all were going to vote. So here it is for those who prefer to vote closer to home :p

Which do you prefer ??

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
ive now voted on both too. so obviously im the only one whos voted for 'I enjoy OT more and spend more time on it.'

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
SJS said:
No problem. Since I can see the names. I will take care of duplications in the final analysis :)
Yeah, I know that - just saying I'm not one of the lazies. :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
tooextracool said:
wheres the option for 'who cares?'
I wish that was available to click whenever you posted. :)

As I voted in the previous thread, I'm neutral but my post count in each forum wouldn't show that.

Last edited:

masterblaster

International Captain
Off Topic easily. Cricket Chat is fine and all, but how much can one person sit there and dissect and analyse a game.

I guess I just need variety thats all, instead of 'who's the best batsman' or 'who are in your world xi' or 'murali is a chucker' or something like that all the time.

The first forum I always go to is Off Topic, second the CW XI and third maybe Cricket Chat.

tooextracool

International Coach
Jono said:
I wish that was available to click whenever you posted. :)

As I voted in the previous thread, I'm neutral but my post count in each forum wouldn't show that.
i wish that option was available whenever any random person says something when he has no clue as to what he is talking about, and then expects people to agree with him.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I wouldn't call yourself a 'random person'.

I find it ironic you return to a thread which you 'didn't care' about. :)

tooextracool

International Coach
Jono said:
I wouldn't call yourself a 'random person'.
took you a while to figure that one out didnt it?

Jono said:
I find it ironic you return to a thread which you 'didn't care' about. :)
dont usually do, guess sometimes you really wonder what the point of certain threads are.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
masterblaster said:
Off Topic easily. Cricket Chat is fine and all, but how much can one person sit there and dissect and analyse a game.

I guess I just need variety thats all, instead of 'who's the best batsman' or 'who are in your world xi' or 'murali is a chucker' or something like that all the time.

The first forum I always go to is Off Topic, second the CW XI and third maybe Cricket Chat.
I've obviously had my interest in CW XI recently, but with no games currently being played except the Dev League I only browse it very briefly ATM.
OT I only ever visit if I've got the time... some nice people, yes, but equally a massive number of discussions I find no interest in.
Whereas in CC I'm willing to debate anything and almost everything. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Richard said:
I've obviously had my interest in CW XI recently
Oh yes, what a great interest you've taken.

I'm still waiting to see exactly what you add to it.

Still I guess if it's all just reading reports and deciding who is good and who isn't then it must suit you.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Well since I've joined Cricketweb, I've enjoyed posting in both forums, so have voted for the Neutral option.