• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

i'm gunna go nuts soon

Lyell_Chris

U19 12th Man
supporting these black caps

selecters need to wake up

astle, fleming, cairns, wilsen, tuffey and mills have 2 start performing

as for replacements

Hamilton for Mills
Butler, Bond , Davis, sherlock who ever is ready first for tuffey ( he may have to stay for a while)

Adams for wilsen

if macmillan ever gets in the team again i'll serioudly cry

cairns n astle can have a second chance they'll probably bounce back

fleming can stay for his captaincy, he can bat at 11

macmillan can get a day job

Blaze

Banned
Lyell_Chris said:
supporting these black caps

selecters need to wake up

astle, fleming, cairns, wilsen, tuffey and mills have 2 start performing

as for replacements

Hamilton for Mills
Butler, Bond , Davis, sherlock who ever is ready first for tuffey ( he may have to stay for a while)

Adams for wilsen

if macmillan ever gets in the team again i'll serioudly cry

cairns n astle can have a second chance they'll probably bounce back

fleming can stay for his captaincy, he can bat at 11

macmillan can get a day job
For starters it's McMillan and Wilson. I hope you are taking the **** because otherwise you are seriously overreacting. Two losses ( one which was very close ) and people act as if NZ cricket is in termoil.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Astle got 65 in Wellington. Sure he took a lot longer than he does when he's at his best but it was still an important innings.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Or rather, it just happens to teams, usually a game or two before they play Australia.
Certainly has been the English way in the last 3 Ashes Series' (and we've never come close to them in ODIs in recent years).