• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will they make any changes to the Black caps?

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Do you think any changes will be made to the playing side for the rest of the ODI's v Aussie?

Who do you think should be in and who should be out - and why?

Would you try 'blooding' anyone who would it be like doing a Rutherford?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ive always thought Vincent was a good player - not that his recent international results would back that up.

He did, however, get a big hundred yesterday and its always better to pick someone in form.

cbuts

International Debutant
i dont get why sinclair should be dropped. batting wise, done no worse than flem. and for me dropping sinclair, is basically saying it was the batters fault on tuesday. which is quite disgraceful. y no bowlers got dropped is beyond me

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
cbuts said:
i dont get why sinclair should be dropped. batting wise, done no worse than flem. and for me dropping sinclair, is basically saying it was the batters fault on tuesday. which is quite disgraceful. y no bowlers got dropped is beyond me
You think they should drop the captain?

Sinclair took one great catch and thats it. Other than his batting which never comes off, is he really any good in the field?

His greatest moment? Chopper Mo in the 20/20.

5-0 to aussie unless there is rain or they rotate their players like crazy.

O god I hope the tests are rained out.

cbuts

International Debutant
did i say drop flemming?
just dont think u can drop a player who has not been the worst. he got two decent scores in the chappel hadlee series

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Will they make any changes to the Black caps?

They might add streak of beige to it. Liven it up a bit.

cbuts

International Debutant
which has been plagueging us for years now. reckon we goota have the wrost injury rate in the world

cbuts

International Debutant
aldridge and hamilton should come in for the basin game, but odds on they wont, and i bet wilson will come in for tuffer. wat a joke!