• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What channel is Ind-Pak on in the UK?

twctopcat

International Regular
Don't think its on sky sports unfortunately, will prob be on setanta sport no doubt, which costs an arm and a leg.

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
twctopcat said:
Don't think its on sky sports unfortunately, will prob be on setanta sport no doubt, which costs an arm and a leg.
I thought Setanta's coverage of India's home internationals was pretty good and - in comparison to Sky's pay-per-view prices for other sports - reasonably cheap.

twctopcat

International Regular
garage flower said:
I thought Setanta's coverage of India's home internationals was pretty good and - in comparison to Sky's pay-per-view prices for other sports - reasonably cheap.
Yeah you're right, it was something like £20 for the series or something. All i meant was it will cost you extra on top of the subscription. Bit annoyed that it isn't on sky, as the last india pakistan series was.

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
twctopcat said:
Yeah you're right, it was something like £20 for the series or something. All i meant was it will cost you extra on top of the subscription. Bit annoyed that it isn't on sky, as the last india pakistan series was.
Point taken.

Sky may well pick it up at the last minute as - I think - they did when India toured Pkaistan. I assume no-one's secured the series here so far because of the uncertainty about the tour going ahead and the legal wrangles over the TV rights that still seems to be going on in India.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
as garageflower said since the Indian TV rights are not yet confirmed for this series, its highly likely that the international rights are also yet to be confirmed.

presently it seems the series may, like the SA and Aus series, be shown on Doordarshan resulting in a massive loss of revenue compared to what they could have got.