• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Beige Brigade

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
He said they were "yobbos with no imagination"

I said, "Oh, what a shock - they're Australian" - it was a little joke about Australian's being yobbos with no imagination.
The long chain of 8-)s was a bit confusing - a chain of :Ds or :ps would have been more appropriate.
While the 8-)s were appropriate in the 1st post, I was still surprised at the volume.

Blaze

Banned
Richard said:
The long chain of 8-)s was a bit confusing - a chain of :Ds or :ps would have been more appropriate.
While the 8-)s were appropriate in the 1st post, I was still surprised at the volume.
Do u not think you tend to over analyis things?

Mr Kill Joy is quite appropriate

Over Analysis

Richard,

Yes you "fail to see" because you never consider anyone else's opinions. You're an ersatz one man travelling band forever going up and down in the one spot. The best you can hope for is a scholarship to The Academy of Plod.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And the best you can do is learn from your pathetic friends' experiences and stop trying to take me on, because, like them, you'll lose every time.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, just accurate.
Those 4 need some serious derogation; since no-one else seems willing at anything other than gentle mocking, there's some ground to be made-up!