• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Have you voted ??

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Hello Everybody,

Could you please take a couple of minutes off and visit the Off Topic to vote on ...Which do you prefer between OT and CC !!

I dont want to duplicate it here but as someone has rightly ponted out, many CC regulars havent voted so the opinion poll seems skewed in favour of the OT :p

Thanks for your time. :)

http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?t=11900&page=3

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
uh oh. just when i thought OT was going to be the most popular. i expect therell be quite a few cc votes now

deeps

International 12th Man
nice of them to put the poll in the OT forum.....i haven't gone in there in years

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
uh oh. just when i thought OT was going to be the most popular. i expect therell be quite a few cc votes now
Well it has evened out slightly with a few CC regulars having voted but OT is still leading.

I think if most CC regulars voted, CC would win hands down :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SJS said:
Well it has evened out slightly with a few CC regulars having voted but OT is still leading.

I think if most CC regulars voted, CC would win hands down :p
yeah. theyre just to experience ot. theyre not enlightened like us, sjs :D