• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Overseas Player Travel Arrangements

Gerard Moran

Cricket Spectator
If your club are using an overseas player for the 2005 British season I would like to assist you in providing a quote for your players airfare.

I make the arrangements for many clubs in the UK and have access to many deals with several airlines.

I have many years of sports travel experience and playing local league cricket.

I look forward to hopefully being of service to you.

Regards

Gerard Moran
gm14theave@fsmail.net

Langeveldt

Soutie
I wish we had an overseas player :(

You could always try and find me a good deal on an open return from London to Johannesburg though :)

Who needs to go overseas when you can holiday in Port Macquarie - the South of France has nothing on Port - especially in the middle of Winter.