• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bapu Rao Swami's Claim

Bouncer

State Regular
Originally Posted by Bapu Rao Swami
Indo-Pak cricket

Ravi Shatri and Javed Miandad slapping each other in the dressing room (Both sides shared the same dressing room at Fateh Maidan) after the Indian win in an ODI in Hyderabad in 1987.
B.R.S, what happen there, can u tell us little more about that incident? somehow i have never heard of it :) and i am really wondering if it really happened? 8-)

Camel56

Banned
I dont think anyone with a name as silly as Bapu Rao Swami should be making any outragous claims like this, true or not.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Camel56 said:
I dont think anyone with a name as silly as Bapu Rao Swami should be making any outragous claims like this, true or not.
Believe me its not just the name and the claim that are.. :sleep:

Sehwag309

Banned
Camel56 said:
,..err, whats silly with the name?

There can be so many non-Indian names which sound silly to us?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
,..err, whats silly with the name?

There can be so many non-Indian names which sound silly to us?
Sehwag, do you know the protogonist involved here ?

Choora

State Regular
Camel56 said:
That's not a nice thing to say, if the name is new to you then you don't have to redicule it, i find it immature on ur part.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jesus, it ain't like stupidity and insults are anything unusual where Camel56 is concerned.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
Well I have some experience from another board.
Hmmmm....is that forum a part of SportNetwork? All kinds of strange stories float there, and the discussions are equally weird.