• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dion Ebrahim

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket player

International Debutant
He is a useless batsman,Although He gets 60 and 70 in test matches,but in odi's he is totally use less and I am happy he is out of the squad and a new batsman is coming and he is 18 He did well playing in the under 19 team,I am happy Blignaut is coming and others I am happy as zimbabwe was my second favirote team. :)

Last edited:

Camel56

Banned
cricket player said:
I am happy as zimbabwe was my second favirote team. :)

favirote?? what the hell does that mean? I think you mean favourite. Dont they teach basic english skills in school anymore?

Camel56

Banned
No you dont. That is a complete stuff up in the spelling. It doesnt look anything like the correct spelling so dont lie you plodder.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Camel: Change your stated location, please. I don't remember seeing 'Buttfuk Idaho' on any map.

dudeurfriend

School Boy/Girl Captain
cricket player said:
He is a useless batsman,Although He gets 60 and 70 in test matches,but in odi's he is totally use less and I am happy he is out of the squad and a new batsman is coming and he is 18 He did well playing in the under 19 team,I am happy Blignaut is coming and others I am happy as zimbabwe was my second favirote team. :)

Well Cricket player what you say is absolutely right.... Dion Ebrahim just does not deserve a place in ODI eleven... He is too slow to play in odi team... :-O

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, hes pretty shocking.

By current Zimbabwe standards, he is a half-decent test match opener, but hes uesless in one dayers.

dudeurfriend

School Boy/Girl Captain
So i think dion ebrahim should be shown the door.. he should be dropped from both odi and test squads.........

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Camel56 said:
favirote?? what the hell does that mean? I think you mean favourite. Dont they teach basic english skills in school anymore?
Wouldn't it be better to actually contribute to the thread instead of pointing out CP's spelling mistakes?

:sleep:

Josh

International Regular
Top_Cat said:
Camel: Change your stated location, please. I don't remember seeing 'Buttfuk Idaho' on any map.
It's a line from 12th. Man's Wired World of Sports Vol. 2. So no, it isn't on a map :p

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
cricket player said:
I use favirot as a short cut you idiot :)
lol a short cut for what exactly......... too bad that the way the word is pronounced has to be completely altered to correlate with that short cut.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Ebrahim's place in history will be to be remembered as the player whose ethnicity kicked off the player rebellions.

Aside from that, he's no worse than any of the other Zimbabwean batsmen - he did make the side long before the rebellion, remember. Pretty useful fielder, too.

You reckon Ebrahim is useless - how about one Fabian Jared who played five seasons for Stratfordshire from 1966 - 70 with an average of 0.1

In addition, Jared was possibly the worst Twelfth Man in history - he could no more slice up oranges than Warney can differentiate between the Champs Elysees and The Eleven and a Half Apostles of Great Ocean Road.

Camel56

Banned
BlackCap_Fan said:
Wouldn't it be better to actually contribute to the thread instead of pointing out CP's spelling mistakes?

Yes youre probably right Sheep_Fan. After all, correcting CP's spelling is far too much work for just one man.

CrackPlod_Fan

Wouldn't it be even better if you could acknowledge someone like the distinguished Camel going out of his way to help someone overcome their poor spelling. If u can't writ english proper aftar all then no unz gona undrestand unless their're also repeeted the same Yeer 15 timeps in skool.

Status
Not open for further replies.