• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Zimbabwe in South Africa Thread

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Entertaining stuff from Boucher, he's giving Taibu loads! He just asked him,

"What are you averaging? You must know your average. What is it? 9? 10?" :D

kof98

U19 12th Man
Buddhmaster said:
So the wickets that he's been getting, all mistimed slogs caught on the boundary?
In the first test, yes. I think this would have continued in the second test if a full strength team had been selected (and if half the team wasn't injured).

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Zondeki ends up with 6, and 9 for the match. Glad for him, always good to see youngsters playing good. Although I probably could've got 6/

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If Zondeki can bowl like this I'd back him to get a few more 6-fors... if not perhaps 6\39s...
But as for this one... meaningless.

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
Thats the problem with playing weaker teams. Even good performances are rarely appreciated and looked at with ridicule.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well that's because Zimbabwe games nowadays don't mean a thing.
If Zondeki wants credit he's got to do it in some proper Test-matches.