• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The silly season!

brockley

International Captain
Hogg is an allrounder and would fill the no 7 position,kregja has faded but is still promising.
Hauritz will stay in qld,is he good enough to knock doherty out doubt it.
I agree davo is finished no place for him in the nsw side.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
krejza is rubbish.

lee carseldine is a bit of a tragedy, he has had injury upon injury through his FC career, and yet he piles on the runs for Valley when he's injury free.

I think that Seccombe will stay keeper for a year or two more at least, though I would like to see Hartley play for Queensland as a batsman only, if that is all we can give him. He is far more safe and consistent than Nye, Payne, Nash.

Nick Kruger has struggled this year with bad injuries however if he is injury-free he will play for Queensland a fair bit in coming seasons.

brockley

International Captain
The silly seaason started.
Dave hussey wants a release from victoria so he can go back to wa,but will victoria let him.
Mathew innes wants a state contract elsewhere no one is biting so far.
Murray goodwin has signed as a kolpak player and is now considered a overseas player,ervine is on a 2 year contract which means he is the 2nd overseas player,states only allowed 1 overseas player,may give a chance to ervine to go back to zimbabwe,altho wa may want him with kade harvey retiring.
Michael deighton to go back to wa for family reasons according to the west australian.
Jamie cox said to retire.
Peter roachs' career probably over crossthewaite replaces him so he will probably lose his contract,blignaut released from 2 year contract.