• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption This: Inzamam-ul-Haq

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sudeep said:
TO be sung to the 'Monkey Magic' theme"

"Born from an egg on a mountain top,
The punkiest Inzy that ever popped,
He knew every magic trick under the sun,
To tease the gods
And everyone can have some fun.
Inzy magic, Inzy magic,
Inzy magic, Inzy magic,
INzy magic, Inzy magic ooh"

Slow Love™

International Captain

After decapitating Arjuna Ranatunga, Inzamam raised his sword to the heavens, anticipating his quickening, and roared: "There can be only ONE!"

mtanmay

Cricket Spectator
No!! I am not a Viking Ruler ....

Just because I can't run between wickets doesn't mean you chain me up...?? Where's justice...

Vikas Bhatt

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Sehwag309 said:
U know, ganguly too is in the same ad but this get up suits inzi the best
I storyboarded all the 4 ads. The focus is on Football, Boxing, Cricket and Hockey!

Vikas Bhatt

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Attila The Hun accidentally got into a Time machine! He was accidentally teleported in a sports shop and when he couldn't find a sword around, he charged with nearest thing hi hand could find and raised the thing [cricket] bat.

"Allah, I shall spare no one until you point me to the nearest loo." thundered the Mighty Aloo.

All that time travel vortex had literally p i s s e d him off!

8-) :blink: :p :D :wacko: :p :D

Last edited:

mohammad16

U19 Captain
first thanks to allah, boys is in good shape, boys is work hard, my spear is moving, like pitch was moving, inshallah i will eat u saurav because boys is wanna dance, and ball is moving

Matt79

Global Moderator
"We're men. (We're manly men.) We roam around the forest looking for fights. You may think we're sissies, but you better not say so or else we'll punch out your lights.

We're men. (We're manly men). We're men, men in tights!!!"