• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The great Sir. Viv....but when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryce

International Regular
i have heard about that shot by richards for a long time but never seen it so thanks alot for posting it Greg Blewett, i am a little disappointed though because i always read that it was an off-stump yorker he hit for six and was wondering how he done it for so long but now i see it was quite clearly a full-toss, but as SJS said it would of been impossible to get under it and hit it out of the park any other way

amokk1

U19 12th Man
I was going to ask the same thing andyc. However, I am finding it hard to adjust to the reverse camera angles they used before in some of the bowling clips. When they did actually change it to front view ?

Sehwag309

Banned
Sorry to bust in, but why are my links and website videos not allowed?

Arent these all copyright stuff too! correct me if I am wrong , I am assuming they are

twctopcat

International Regular
I was wondering that too Sehwag but i suppose the fact that the site where all the clips came from is still up and not closed down must mean it's fairly legal.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sehwag309 said:
Sorry to bust in, but why are my links and website videos not allowed?

Arent these all copyright stuff too! correct me if I am wrong , I am assuming they are
maybe the mods having seen this yet. shhhh... :ph34r:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Bouncer said:
Neil! cant belive u think its Old Trafford!! :huh: :huh:

Anyway it was the last ball of the 2nd WC final
Vanue: Lords
Bowler: Mike Handrick
Viv scored 139 or 135 i think, i read about this innings and in particular this last shot for the first time in 6th grade and in 9th grade i watched that innings myself!
I'm too young. Anyway, I'm having serious legality worries about this thread - closing it whilst I verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.