Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shocka!

International Coach biased indian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chekmeout
    in an interschool game in the first 6 matches i had been dismissed twice and had an average of 200 odd runs!! in the seventh and last game i was competing for the best batsman trophy and had gotten off 2 a flying start with 15 off 5 deliveries with 3 continuous boundaries.. the bowler had just bowled one medium-pace delivery .. i cover drove it for 4.. next ball he started bowling leg spin and bowled a full toss which i hit 2 square leg for four.. then a pitched up half volley which i hit straight behind his head for 4.. he returns to medium-pace.. bowls a ball into my stomach... appeals.. n im out LBW!!...
    felt like killin the umipire there!!
    Welcome mate??

u must have fel really bad
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    RIP Craigos

In an u/14 reps match i was on 46 and the ball pitched 15cm outside off stump, i half fended at the ball - missed it by a mile and got given out...
    although i had a gooden go my way this yr, only last week actually at grade... the bowler put a beauty in - pitches middle and nips away, healthy eadge through to the keeper (although no deflection) - i just looked down the pitch at the umpire and got given not out! I was very happy at that

Quote Originally Posted by biased indian
    Welcome mate??

u must have fel really bad
    well initially i did.. but then i still won the best batsman trophy.. turns out my new 140 odd average was gud enough!!

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    My first game in the UK against the illustrious Exeter St James I struck the batsman first ball of the match in front of middle about two inches above his ankle on the back pad as he was playing back to a half-volley (No, I'm not sure why either - but it did move me to enquire as to whether he'd just been shown which end of the bat to hold before coming out to bat) and the umpire gave him not out. As it was first ball in England I didn't make any fuss, but it was the umpires explanation of "pitched outside the line, going down leg.....whatever" that left me feeling a little perplexed.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Oh, and in a game here at home I was given out caught behind when one of the slips clicked his fingers as I played and missed for the hundredth time.

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco
    My first game in the UK against the illustrious Exeter St James
    Wow, you played against St.James'?!
    When was that?
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information