• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best All-Rounders

Best All-Rounders in ODI's at mom - others > post reply

• Sahid Afridi

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Abdul Razzaq

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Jaques Kallis

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Andy Giles

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Darren Lehmann

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Chris Cairns

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Andrew Symonds

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Sanath Jayasaria

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Chris Gayle

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Sachin Tendulkar

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Gangster said:
I think Afridi at the moment is the best all-rounder, his bowling is really good now, to the point where you can expect his analysis to be something like
10-1-44-2 which is phenomenal considering the current state of pitches in ODIs. On the batting side, you can expect a 30 off of 15 balls as well.
And how does that make him better than someone like Flintoff, Cairns or even Razzaq?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
chaminda_00 said:
Anyway i would say Flintoff in ODIs, his current from has been amazing
Hmm... I'd say it's been non-existent... hasn't played a ODI for nearly 5 months.
His recent form would be a more appropriate term.

bryce

International Regular
BoyBrumby said:
Chris Harris (ave 29.00, economy 4.28! easy guy to underestimate!) & Scott Styris the two that spring to mind who haven't had a shout yet.
aswell as jacob oram - funny how a new zealander fails to include three of his countries best four ODI allrounders but somehow remembers to include the likes of tendulkar and symonds....

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
Andy [Flintoff+Ashley] Giles= Andy Giles :D

Sorry but i just had to do that i couldn't help it. :D

On a more serious note, Sachin is quite a decent spinner and has 130odd ODI victims to his name.

I still cannot believe there was no Flintoff/Cairns or even Pollock :surprise: