• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ideal ODI Indian Squad

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Gangster said:
Maybe we should have one about the Pakistani squad. Let me suggest a good one:

An Idiot
A Moron
A Dildo
A Jackass
A Queer
A Bitch
An *******
A Jerkoff
A Dork
A Spazz
A Fag

Good squad, eh?
What a wonderfully thought-out, incisive and well-expressed post you have there.

Consider this an official warning. It's neither funny nor appropriate.

Gangster

U19 12th Man
Neil Pickup said:
What a wonderfully thought-out, incisive and well-expressed post you have there.

I really thought you had appreciated my wit. But then I read the second line. Oh well!

cricket player

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:

Neil pickup what else would expect from a gangster?What is happening to this world?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
cricket player said:
Neil pickup what else would expect from a gangster?What is happening to this world?
After what you've posted today I seriously think you ought to keep out of things like this.

Gangster's post wasn't good, but your post was an utter disgrace.

cricket player

International Debutant
marc71178 said:
After what you've posted today I seriously think you ought to keep out of things like this.

Gangster's post wasn't good, but your post was an utter disgrace.
Can you please quote my post that is disgrace thank you :)

Gangster

U19 12th Man
cricket player said:
Can you please quote my post that is disgrace thank you :)
I bet he means the one where you said Shoaib Akhtar would be bowling with a bomb instead of a ball. If I'm the face of America, you're the face of al Qaeda.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No it's far worse than that.

I have to say it's about the worst post I've ever seen on here, and I refuse to quote it because it is such a disgusting one.

cricket player

International Debutant
I was reffering to The guy who said he that a indian politician said that letting the pakistani team come to india is like letting 11 terrorists enter india.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Not that either.

You really are skating on very thin ice at the moment with this sort of comment.

cricket player

International Debutant
marc71178 said:
No it's far worse than that.

I have to say it's about the worst post I've ever seen on here, and I refuse to quote it because it is such a disgusting one.
How can it be disgusting?disgusting is when you say a men being beheaded on tv disgusting is when you see a man getting tortured disgusting is when you see people being murdered for no reason.

If you think the comment that is posted is disgusting then you might just want to check the news on what is happening around the world.I am sorry for that comment i was carried away a bit but if you think that is disgusting then you have no idea what is going on around the world.

If you cant stand a fake or some thing that is not going to happen(the comment that i posted) How would you be able to stand the brutal killing of people.

I really apoligez about that comment but if you dont know the meaning ot disgusting why would you reffer to something that has nothing to do with being disgusted.

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
SJS said:
Also I feel Kaif has arrived. And he is mature. He also combines very well with Dravid. At 3 and 4 they make a very formidable pair. We need to groom Kaif who could turn out to be India's next star and captain in waiting. Plus he will keep the strike rotating. At the top India as too many boundary hits PLUS a lot of dot balls. This needs to be changed, not by reducing the boundaries but taking more singles and twos.
I totally agree with you about Kaif. He's very similar to Dravid and well-suited to be a dependable number 3/4 batsman.

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
cricket player said:
I disagree :)

Ganguly take's his time before he goes for the big one's.So you might want him to bat up the order and keep the momentum going rather then lower order.
Well I respect your comment and agree that Ganguly takes his time before he gets going, but the problem is that lately (about 2 years or so) he's been consistently getting out before he gets going and ends up leaving with a score like 9 from 30 balls, which is a clear waste of time. So I would prefer it if he wasn't in the top, middle, or lower order. How about 12th man? :naughty:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
cricket player said:
How can it be disgusting?disgusting is when you say a men being beheaded on tv disgusting is when you see a man getting tortured disgusting is when you see people being murdered for no reason.

If you think the comment that is posted is disgusting then you might just want to check the news on what is happening around the world.I am sorry for that comment i was carried away a bit but if you think that is disgusting then you have no idea what is going on around the world.

If you cant stand a fake or some thing that is not going to happen(the comment that i posted) How would you be able to stand the brutal killing of people.

I really apoligez about that comment but if you dont know the meaning ot disgusting why would you reffer to something that has nothing to do with being disgusted.
You really are unbelievable.

I was going to let it ride, but now you've tried to excuse it I'm going to have to reproduce it, even though it sickens me.

cricket player said:
It will be more horribl when some one dugs a bomb beneat the pitch all of a sudden a kiwi batting not knowing the bomb will blast in a moment :p Got to dug a grave in a pitch for the poor kiwi with the indian flag on top of it saying jah hind :p

With bunch of people surrounding the grave and chating thank god etna dear bat hamne koea angraz ko mara :)
Or maybe I'm the only person to find it dsigusting?

Gangster

U19 12th Man
marc71178 said:

I was going to let it ride, but now you've tried to excuse it I'm going to have to reproduce it, even though it sickens me.

Holy ****. How does someone have the mindset to write that. Posting on a forum is not like saying something. You have to actually write it out and then click post. So as angry as you might be, by the time you write something like that, hopefully you would realize it to be a mistake. My post was a joke, but it was meant to insult and deride of course, so I'm no saint here, but wow, cricket player, you should go seek professional help.

Gangster

U19 12th Man
shoot_me said:
Well I respect your comment and agree that Ganguly takes his time before he gets going, but the problem is that lately (about 2 years or so) he's been consistently getting out before he gets going and ends up leaving with a score like 9 from 30 balls, which is a clear waste of time. So I would prefer it if he wasn't in the top, middle, or lower order. How about 12th man? :naughty:
As great a player as Ganguly used to be in ODIs, I think he's lost it. He should retire from it and focus on Tests, where he is still a very good player and a great leader. We need him 100% fit and ready for every match. Also, his retirement would open the way for new one-day talent, much as Steve Waugh's opened the way for people like Clarke.

cricket player

International Debutant
marc71178 said:

Ok I realized what was wrong with that topic so i apoligez from bottom of my heart end of this brutal discussion :)

Choora

State Regular
Gangster said:
Holy ****. How does someone have the mindset to write that. Posting on a forum is not like saying something. You have to actually write it out and then click post. So as angry as you might be, by the time you write something like that, hopefully you would realize it to be a mistake. My post was a joke, but it was meant to insult and deride of course, so I'm no saint here, but wow, cricket player, you should go seek professional help.
Cricketplayers' post was a disgrace and so was urs. Its time for both of you to stop clowning around.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Why is Murali Karthik still considered as the next best spin option after Kumble and Harbhajan? He no-balls a lot (even from a short run-up), gets hit for lots of boundaries, can't field for toffees (he dropped a catch in an exhibition match today) and there are two Mumbai spinners who are not only as good (one of them may be better), without so many basic mistakes, but can score more runs!

viktor

State Vice-Captain
I agree, Bahutule and Powar might be better options than Karthik...though i'm guessing the selectors think bahutule is not good enough & too old while powar has somehow been classified as a od player.