• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rajeev's latest avatar

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
"Gives himself room... and smashes it through the off-side for four!" (Michael Slater, 13th July 2002 - about 3:30PM, Lord's, England)

One of the hardest-hit strokes I've ever seen.
Could Rajeev please attach file for perminant posterity...
Still prefer it when he has a stroke from the innings, tho.

Last edited:

Sehwag309

Banned
Hi Richard, you want me to attach it in my post or keep it in the avatar?

I can put something from that innings too, will make it soon

amokk1

U19 12th Man
I like your avatar Sehwag. Sachin gives himself room and smashes the ball.

However, what was with that Ganguly without a top thing ? Disturbing man. Looked like he was part of a Hare Rama Hare Krishna movement.

amokk1

U19 12th Man
I am sure, a lot of people will make that mistake. Sometimes can't tell the difference between Sachin and Shewag

Sehwag309

Banned
Some liked it, some hated it...Richard reminded me of putting something which suits my UserID..

I have a Signature of that Ganguly Avatar I use in other Forums

Ganguly = Dada = Big Brother (In Bengali, Ganguly's Mother Tongue) + in Mumbai Hindi mean Bully, Crook, Big Boss

DADGIRI = Bullying

Hope, ppl who dont understand hindi get it

amokk1

U19 12th Man
I guess, when I first saw your avatar...first impression was it was Sachin, since Sehwag and Sachin have a simliar built. Also, I thought it was towards the end of the innings and Sachin was playing some crazy shots.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
I am not sure if Sachin hits that shot like that...he is more of a driver
Of course he does. He started it.

The most famous one , of course was when he hit Shoaib in the World Cup match way back into the stands. Didnt you see that match ?

cricket player

International Debutant
SJS said:
Of course he does. He started it.

The most famous one , of course was when he hit Shoaib in the World Cup match way back into the stands. Didnt you see that match ?
When sachin was a young led.He was more of a bigger hitter wasnt he?But ofcourse you dont name some body the worlds greatest batsman who slog's do you sjs?Greatest batsman has different varities of shot selections.

Bouncer

State Regular
Hey i guess if every body is commenting about Avrtar, then how about mine, i would like to think i started this avtar thingi at CW! :cool:

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Bouncer said:
Hey i guess if every body is sommenting about Avrtar, then how about mine, i would like to think i started this avtar thingi at CW! :cool:
Hello Fraz :)

Sehwag309

Banned
I dont think so, not like Sehwag comes outta the crease..what I am trying to say, Sachin looks more Elegant..

SJS

Which shot of WC, the flick for 6..thats diff from my avatar

Here' a Comparison

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
He is not fraz.fraz writes in different sort of way.
I just took off on his name Bouncer. Fraz had mentioned that he had worked as a bouncer in a bar :)

Sehwag309

Banned
Bouncer said:
Hey i guess if every body is sommenting about Avrtar, then how about mine, i would like to think i started this avtar thingi at CW! :cool:
..I thought I bought it into fashion, I had to show many ppl how to make it

R u really the Mod of that forum?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
I dont think so, not like Sehwag comes outta the crease..what I am trying to say, Sachin looks more Elegant..

SJS

Which shot of WC, the flick for 6..thats diff from my avatar

Here' a Comparison

Oh, of course. Sachin is much more in command and the ball seems to be directed much more precisely. Sehwag has just banged it in the general direction.