• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can anyone help name this Indian player?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I took this Indian players photo back in 2002 when India toured New Zealand but no one can seem to do a positive ID on him for me.

Does anyone here know who he is?

Attachments

Deja moo

International Captain
cricket player said:
No it is not tinu youhanan.I have seen youhanan he has short hair barily covering his head and the last picture is ramesh.
I'm not saying that definitely is Yohannan, but how did you get a peek under this guys cap ?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
James said:
A few more Indians I need a hand in naming...
The pictures are not too clear. One is definitely Murali Karthik and five is Laxman.

Two is a clear picture but its obviously a domestic player who may have played very little if any national game.

Three does look like Kaif but cant swear to it.

Four could be Ratra.

Six looks like ramesh.

if you posted bigger pictures (not just thumbnails0 it would be easier.