• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is this Legend Quiz !

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
Oh. So its not a test match.
Correct. Surely you can deal with that though? :p

BTW, I have just checked and this guy has not played test cricket, I apologise for this as when I saw the article he seemed to be a tough competitor perfect for test cricket. Do you want to continue with it?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Somerset said:
Correct. Surely you can deal with that though? :p

BTW, I have just checked and this guy has not played test cricket, I apologise for this as when I saw the article he seemed to be a tough competitor perfect for test cricket. Do you want to continue with it?
Well if he is not a very well known cricketer, its going to be tough. we are trying to recognise legends, remember :D

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
Well if he is not a very well known cricketer, its going to be tough. we are trying to recognise legends, remember :D
Yes I realise, completely my mistake, sorry.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Somerset said:
:huh: Are they known cricketers? :huh:
Actualy no. But I dont have known cricketers pics on my desk top at present. These streakers became pretty famous and their names can be found on the net .

I am afraid thats not a good enough excuse to put them here though :wacko:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Okay forget that one.

There are two batsmen showing going in to bat in this painting. The one on the left is clearly Botham. Who is the batsman on the right ?

Attachments

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Its okay. There names are Angelow and Michael O'Brien. Answer the nextquestion.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
Its okay. There names are Angelow and Michael O'Brien. Answer the nextquestion.
Wouldn't have guessed it. Wouldn't exactly call them legends of the game but...