• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is this Legend Quiz !

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
That was superb. When you said Bert Sutcliffe, I thought you were just hitting out blindly since Sutcliffe was a left hander. But this was too good.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
I recognised the player, Sutcliffe came to mind first and I just posted for the sake of it, then Walter Hadlee.

I'll try and find a player for you guys, give me a few minutes.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry, had to leave before so this is a quick and probably fairly easy question:

Who is the player next to Vijah Hazare in this shot?

Attachments

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Somerset said:
Sorry, had to leave before so this is a quick and probably fairly easy question:

Who is the player next to Vijah Hazare in this shot?
Nawab of Pataudi Sr.
Ifthikhar Ali Khan.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
Thanks !
:)

Who is this legendary bowler ?

Q1. Made his debut after World War I?....NO
Q2. Did he play more than twenty tests?....NO
Q3. Is he a batsman?....NO
Q4. A bowler?......YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS :@ :@ (Read the question!!)
:p

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
Q3. Is he a batsman?....NO
Q4. A bowler?......YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS :@ :@ (Read the question!!)
:p
Heh, sorry, it's late here, you can't expect me to be wide awake and paying so much attention to those minor details now! :p

Did he ever take five wickets in an innings?