• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prediction

Scallywag

Banned
I predict the team that loses the test series between India and Pakistan will have many supporters blame the umpires for poor decisions that cost them the series.

Oh and if should be a tied series then both will have supporters that blame the umpire for their team not winning.

Bets anyone.

wahindiawah

Banned
The last series was played in Pakistan, and Pakistan lost to India on their own home ground something which had never happened before in 50+ years, yet Pakistan didn't whine about umpiring and didn't made it an issue.

So now why should someone come up with such a stupid thread?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scallywag said:
I predict the team that loses the test series between India and Pakistan will have many supporters blame the umpires for poor decisions that cost them the series.

Oh and if should be a tied series then both will have supporters that blame the umpire for their team not winning.

Bets anyone.
What is the relevance of this thread. R u upset with Woolmers comments??

Deja moo

International Captain
wahindiawah said:
The last series was played in Pakistan, and Pakistan lost to India on their own home ground something which had never happened before in 50+ years, yet Pakistan didn't whine about umpiring and didn't made it an issue.

You just answered you question yourself. Because that someone is Scallywag.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
...because Scallywag believes all subcontinental people are good for is complaining and that Aussies are beyond reproach.

Deja moo

International Captain
Scallywag said:
I take it you guys are betting against complaints about the umpiring.
What it means is that umpiring mistakes in favour of either side will still be pointed out (as occurs in any series involving any team) , and if there are no umpiring mistakes, peace will prevail.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Deja moo said:
What it means is that umpiring mistakes in favour of either side will still be pointed out (as occurs in any series involving any team) , and if there are no umpiring mistakes, peace will prevail.
Of course, it's possible that the errors might make an impact on the series.
Especially with two sides that, as far as I can make-out, are relatively evenly-matched.
Though I'd give Pakistan a slight edge in ODIs and India in Tests.