Cricket Betting Site Betway

View Poll Results: What will be the result of the test series?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pakistan wins 3-0

4 7.55%
  • Pakistan wins 2-1

8 15.09%
  • Pakistan wins 2-0

1 1.89%
  • Pakistan wins 1-0

0 0%
  • DRAW 0-0

0 0%
  • DRAW 1-1

6 11.32%
  • India wins 3-0

5 9.43%
  • India wins 2-1

15 28.30%
  • India wins 2-0

11 20.75%
  • India wins 1-0

3 5.66%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pakistan vs. India Polls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS
    Was he dancing ? I thought he was playing a traffic cop frantically signalling to drivers who seemed hell bent to ignore him
    ...U mean Dancing COP

btw, I lived there, seen the guy..

2-0 to pak, India simply dont have the quality neccessary to trouble the likes of inzi, yoyo, afridi, razzaq etc. Pakistan now have a quality leg spin bowler, 2 awesome quickies and 100s of pathaanesque medium pace trundlers.

2-0 (test) and 4-1 (ODI)
    From the River to the sea, Palestine will be free!

Quote Originally Posted by pakster
    2-0 to pak, India simply dont have the quality neccessary to trouble the likes of inzi, yoyo, afridi, razzaq etc. Pakistan now have a quality leg spin bowler, 2 awesome quickies and 100s of pathaanesque medium pace trundlers.

2-0 (test) and 4-1 (ODI)
    The last time someone said that, he lost his job.
    Millhouse: you know when your dog ate my goldfish bart and you told me i never had a goldfish, then why did i have the bowl bart! why did i have the bowl!!!!
    Karthik_moo@hotmail.com
    Member of the MSC and the AAAS
    Wanna Search ?
    Waughney : We are well taken care of here at the Rehab centre.

Quote Originally Posted by pakster

2-0 (test) and 4-1 (ODI)
    Like I said before, I am by no means an arrogant Indian supporter, but promise to stick around after the series is finished okay?

Either you'll be able to claim that you were right all along (I'll take it if necessary), or you'll be swamped with comments showing your arrogance proved you a fool.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Request Your Custom Title Now! honestbharani's Avatar
    For some bizarre reason, it seems that certain posters around here at CW get a lot of enjoyment out of posting arrogant stuff and rousing some of the other posters around here. For them, I have but one thing to say, do unto others what you would like others do to you. And, what goes around, comes around.
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.

Check out this awesome e-fed:

PWE Efed

Pakistan 2 - 1 India

Simply because I'd love that scoreline. With the first test going to Pak, second to India and third ending in a tight finish Pakistan's way.

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehwag309
    hehe, I thought it was fun to put this avatar,

Most liked it in OT sectin, does anyone else feel the same
    Like I say, I think with your screenname a stroke from that innings is most appropriate.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Cricket Spectator
    lets hope the umpiring is better this time. the delhi test where kumble took his 10 wickets had some really controversial umpiring decisions. i especially remember the lbw of shahid afridi. he was clearly not out, but up went the umpires finger. the fact that the umpire was indian made the decision look ever worse. saeed anwer and afridis opening partnership was going so well, but that one bad decision derailed the entire pakistan 2nd innings. im not just a blind pakistan supporter, but if an injustice is done, u have to speak out.

***indian supporters, please dont get me wrong here. im not saying that since the umpire was indian he gave afridi out. his being indian just made the decision seem more controversial. it probably was an honest mistake, so im not implying anything here. dont want any india vs. pakistan wars on the forums here!!!!
    Last edited by rehanyazdani; 09-02-2005 at 12:36 PM.

International Coach biased indian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rehanyazdani
    lets hope the umpiring is better this time. the delhi test where kumble took his 10 wickets had some really controversial umpiring decisions. i especially remember the lbw of shahid afridi. he was clearly not out, but up went the umpires finger. the fact that the umpire was indian made the decision look ever worse. saeed anwer and afridis opening partnership was going so well, but that one bad decision derailed the entire pakistan 2nd innings. im not just a blind pakistan supporter, but if an injustice is done, u have to speak out.
    u will have more chances to speak out with the umpiring standerd that has been seen Off late
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    RIP Craigos

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!

***indian supporters, please dont get me wrong here. im not saying that the umpire was indian thats why he gave afridi out. his being indian just made the decision seem more controversial. it probably was an honest mistake, so im not implying anything here. dont want any india vs. pakistan wars on the forums here!!!!
    Thanks for the post script

It will be a great series I am sure. We dont need any controversies to ruin it.There is great excitement here in India in anticipation.

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    3-0 for India would be an incredible new Benchmark !

U19 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Like I say, I think with your screenname a stroke from that innings is most appropriate.
    And with your nickname, a picture of Richard Nixon is most appropriate.

***indian supporters, please dont get me wrong here. im not saying that the umpire was indian thats why he gave afridi out. his being indian just made the decision seem more controversial. it probably was an honest mistake, so im not implying anything here. dont want any india vs. pakistan wars on the forums here!!!!
    Glad to have a level-headed unbiased Pakistani fan on the forum

You'll find that most Pakistan and Indian fans are far from biased, and post with some intelligence and manners. But there are a few who can get quite arrogant, best to either laugh at or ignore those.

Pak team coming off from a tough Aussie tour is going to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by SJS
    Was he dancing ? I thought he was playing a traffic cop frantically signalling to drivers who seemed hell bent to ignore him
    Better being a Traffic cop than crying as if Queen of emotions on national TV
    Twitter @3Bouncers

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information