• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question about upcoming Pakistan vs. India seris

Will Pakistan whitewash India?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters

rehanyazdani

Cricket Spectator
Hey,

Does anyone know if Pakistan's upcoming tour to India will be shown here in the USA? I can't find any information, and DishNetwork hasn't said anything yet. Thanks!!!

Sehwag309

Banned
How many threads on 1 damn series...seriously, its confusing to follow

And then this kid comes with a whitewash thing,...ok, doesnt sound realistic but atleast put it in some on-gong thread

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Answer: not in a million years.

Personally I think India will win both the test and ODI series, and while it's certainly possible that Pakistan could win given that they are fairly evenly matches sides, it certainly won't be a whitewash.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Stupid Keyboard pressing

Messege:

It's going to be India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,India,

Just kidding, let's see another tie!

rehanyazdani

Cricket Spectator
Sehwag309 said:
How many threads on 1 damn series...seriously, its confusing to follow

And then this kid comes with a whitewash thing,...ok, doesnt sound realistic but atleast put it in some on-gong thread
well, this is probably the best series this season, even better then the ashes. as far as the whitewash thing goes, i just asked a question. im not saying that pakistan will. but u never know, no one expected india to win both odi and test series last year when they went to pakistan. and btw who are u calling a kid?

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
India in India is hard going.

Pakistan whitewash? They were clean-swept last series they played.

And I'm not sure American TV stations have cricket as a top priority.

Sehwag309

Banned
rehanyazdani said:
well, this is probably the best series this season, even better then the ashes. as far as the whitewash thing goes, i just asked a question. im not saying that pakistan will. but u never know, no one expected india to win both odi and test series last year when they went to pakistan. and btw who are u calling a kid?
Probably u, and yes..its a big series but did u see how many threads were there

Anything is possible whitewash, blackwash...but appreciate it if discussion was done in 1 single thread

Since this is poll thread, can u edit ur post and start a fresh one with all options and perhaps change the title

I dont want to start another thread, for tests..and then start one for ODI's

India 3-0
India 2-1
India 2-0
India 1-0
DRAW 0-0, 1-1
Pak 3-0
Pak 2-1
Pak 2-0
Pak 1-0

Last edited:

wahindiawah

Banned
Lets change the topic of this stupid thread.

Who do you think will star for India and Pak in the comming test series??

I think for India it would be,

IRFAN PATHAN ( i personally think he will destroy Pak batting lineup)
Sehwag
Dravid
Harbhajan
Kumble.

For Pak,

Inzamam,
Younis Khan
Akhtar(if he plays)
-Danish will be a flop

dmz241

Cricket Spectator
k was just reading up here abit

I love these Gossips. Am a pakistani fan. I hope they are showing this on dishnetwork and not direct tv. Now as for the stars
I would not comment on any of the indian players but the only guy that I really fear in the indian lineup is Pathan as for pakistan here are just to name a few

Inzamam
Shoaib Malik(Guy can bowl again great all rounder check his recent stats)
Rana(Dont get me wrong he has come out of no where)
Khalil(I dont think I can list him here as a star cause he has a lot to prove but he will run down the lefthanded batting order)
Razzaq(Mr Popey is back to his old self.... only the 6th **** bowler to take 200 plus one day internationl wickets)

Dont get me wrong but I just think these guys will be major factors as for the test we will be destroyed but we can go head to head against any team in ODI's....

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Personally I think India will win both the test and ODI series
Given the way India have been playing in ODIs recently (must have been terrible in their last 30 matches or so now - hell, they even lost a series to England!) I'd say that's something of a long-shot.