• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am a CW moron !!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
nikhil1772 said:
The last line...I agree

The second-last line...totally disagree....sorry but I must say you like all of us can be a real moron sometimes (and I aint referring only as in M's of CW)...

So I guess you are normal too :D
Thanks.
Coming from you its a compliment :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Oooo, thought of one!

-I, X, know more about Y's bowling than Y does because I've seen him a few times on the telly
& no amount of gentle, reasoned argument from any number of people will ever convince me otherwise.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Innings where a player has been dropped once or more are useless and worthless performances

If England loses a game of cricket, it is always down to the ingrained mediocrity than permeates their cricket, not because the opposition might actually have played well

If a coloured or black guy represents SA on the cricket field, he is automatically a substandard quota player and not worthy of selection because we say so

Racism only goes one way

Last edited:

Swervy

International Captain
BoyBrumby said:
Oooo, thought of one!

-I, X, know more about Y's bowling than Y does because I've seen him a few times on the telly
& no amount of gentle, reasoned argument from any number of people will ever convince me otherwise.

yeah good one

or

Player X throughout his long and very successful career has taken a disproportionatly large number of wickets thanks to lady luck and so can only be considered a lucky bowler

(and it doesnt matter if he bowled brilliant deliveries in between those wickets,because the only balls that matter are wicket taking ones,and top class batsman will not be affected by continuously good tight bowling...blah blah etc etc)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone else get System of a Down's song 'Johnny' in their head when reading this thread?

"'ello! My name is CW Moron! Well 'ELLO, MY name is CW Moron! I..... like to explain myself.......and I......like to complain in vain!"

benchmark00

Top_Cat said:
Anyone else get System of a Down's song 'Johnny' in their head when reading this thread?

"'ello! My name is CW Moron! Well 'ELLO, MY name is CW Moron! I..... like to explain myself.......and I......like to complain in vain!"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Top_Cat

Then it's settled; anyone being a 'CW Moron' shall hereafter be deemed to be 'pulling a Johnny'.

:D

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Top thread SJS.

I'd add:

X player is ultimately, unquestionably and undeniably a superior player to Y because of X statistic, and to say anything else is to show bias.

This statistic can come in the form of a list of match results, an average (be it career or selectively chosen) or in many other forms.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Langeveldt said:
Innings where a player has been dropped once or more are useless and worthless performances

If England loses a game of cricket, it is always down to the ingrained mediocrity than permeates their cricket, not because the opposition might actually have played well

If a coloured or black guy represents SA on the cricket field, he is automatically a substandard quota player and not worthy of selection because we say so
Brilliant!

telsor

U19 12th Man
If my team loses, it's because they played badly...the performance of the other team is irrelevant.

If my team wins, it's all because of their genius and the fact that half the other team was either injured or in the worst form of their life is irrelevant.

Players from my team never lie.

Any incorrect decision by an umpire against my team is blatant bias.

Any incorrect decision by an umpire in favor of my team is an honest mistake and so rare as to be irrelevant.

I can play better than (at least ) half the player on the field at any given time.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I think playsers, X, Y and Z such play for Englands because they play for my county? And I bet efvery[me else wants to see them fail? And if anyone disasgrees with me i'll assume they are attacfking me personally?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
I think playsers, X, Y and Z such play for Englands because they play for my county? And I bet efvery[me else wants to see them fail? And if anyone disasgrees with me i'll assume they are attacfking me personally?
Exactly! Lancashire rule, and should have more England players than all the others put together!! :D :p

Linda

International Vice-Captain
typo

India/Australia would have won the Australia vs India series of 2003/04, if it were not for umpires/rain/second string bowling attacks...

Langeveldt

Soutie
England/South Africa/Australia/Pakistan/Sri Lanka/West Indies/Bangladesh/ZImbabwe/NZ would have won the 2004 test series had it not been for light/poor light, good bowling/bad bowling, good umpiring/bad umpiring, home support/away support, harmison/flintoff/lara/smith/hoggard/minki/flemingball tampering/match fixing/mediocre players/over rated players/indian bias/murali chucking/vikram solanki/divine intervention

Hit4Six

U19 Debutant
Langeveldt said:
England/South Africa/Australia/Pakistan/Sri Lanka/West Indies/Bangladesh/ZImbabwe/NZ would have won the 2004 test series had it not been for light/poor light, good bowling/bad bowling, good umpiring/bad umpiring, home support/away support, harmison/flintoff/lara/smith/hoggard/minki/flemingball tampering/match fixing/mediocre players/over rated players/indian bias/murali chucking/vikram solanki/divine intervention
:D