• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India-Pakistan Tour Telecast in USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehwag309

Banned
cricket player said:
No body answered the question will pak and indo series would be telecast in dishnetwork yes or no?

I assumed you could figure out by my response...

No one knows yet, even Dishnetwork doesnt know...

Just keep checking their website

cricket player

International Debutant
I wont order the match there is a india store near about a mile away from my house they order it and record the matches.Perhaps what they did last time when india toured pakistan.I was so exited about it.All i had to do is pay one dollar for one match that is it.I watched all 5 matches.

adharcric

International Coach
cricket player said:
I wont order the match there is a india store near about a mile away from my house they order it and record the matches.Perhaps what they did last time when india toured pakistan.I was so exited about it.All i had to do is pay one dollar for one match that is it.I watched all 5 matches.
i'm assuming you watched those matches live. the thing is, these indian restaurants/theatres that telecast the matches get them from the same place as the people that buy and watch at home, so if we're screwed, they might be screwed as well :-O

Sehwag309

Banned
Its simple, they make their money

And people do that virtually(internet) now..u dont need to goto Restaurants if u dont want to

I will be the 1st one to post abt this telecast, those dish guys know me since last 2 yrs..I keep buggin them abt telecast and stuff. I helped them once abt this desi channel issue long back

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
cricket player said:
Ahoy Jim lad!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
cricket player said:
Also known as pirating it. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.