• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TV coverage in Aust?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm going to be holidaying in surfers and as a kiwi I'm wondering their are some pay tv channels in pubs that will be playing the NZ/Sri lanka series in April.

Im also interested to know what cricket is available on TV in different countries. I've heard India has about 100 cricket channels :p

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
cricket will no doubt be on fox sports 2 - most pubs will have the fox sports logo somewhere prominent if they have it on, most do :)

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
age_master said:
cricket will no doubt be on fox sports 2 - most pubs will have the fox sports logo somewhere prominent if they have it on, most do :)
Cheers

shankar

International Debutant
zinzan12 said:
Im also interested to know what cricket is available on TV in different countries. I've heard India has about 100 cricket channels :p
We get 4 major sports-channels - ESPN, Star Sports, Ten Sports and DD sports and no dedicated cricket channels AFAIK :happy:

masterblaster

International Captain
In Australia most cricket is on Fox Sports, which is a Pay TV Channel. Australia's home games are shown by the free to air broadcaster Channel 9.