• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

ifty

Cricket Spectator
143.6 Kumble to Naved-ul-Hasan, SIX, MAXIMUM! tossed up and lofted over
the long-off boundary, Naved-ul-Hasan on a roll here

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
vandemataram said:
Yeah i guess you are right, i did under-estimate mother nature, i mean if it continue to rain then how can India think of winning the match?
Or maybe you underestimated Pakistan considerably...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
shaka said:
Razzaq out, Pakistan should have saved the match, declaration should occur, unless they are ruthless.
I think they should've carried on the fun and games by the tail.

Although in another way of thinking, they've prevented India from bowling them out, which may well provide a boost to morale.

shaka

International Regular
Indians would be tired from chasing the ball all round the field, then seeing the target they now require is a bit of a bad thought, especially after their great score in India's first innings.

ifty

Cricket Spectator
shaka said:
Indians would be tired from chasing the ball all round the field, then seeing the target they now require is a bit of a bad thought, especially after their great score in India's first innings.
sehwags looking hot!!!!