• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Choora

State Regular
shoot_me said:
Harsh but true.

Its actually true.I mean i always considered Shahid Afridi lucky, lucky to have maintained his place in Pakistan side inspite of repititve failures.But Afridi do contribute something with the ball if he fails with the bat, in contrast Sami has been in Pakistan team since some time and he has almost always failed, his contribution to his team is very little.

After the current tour the guy should be dumped for good.

Choora

State Regular
Well L Balaji is having a dream series :) , i have always been a big fan of Naidu , even before he made a debut i maintained that the guy will become a class bowler. Good to see Balaji proving his die-hard critics wrong!

Choora

State Regular
shoot_me said:
who do u guys think will be man of the match? my bet's on balaji if he gets a couple of wickets today.

Would be between Sehwag and L Balaji, i hope Balaji gets three more wkts in second innings and get Man of the match award :)

wahindiawah

Banned
Maybe Pakistan should attack India with spinners in the second test considering their pacers happen to have been totally ineffective.

Danish,Arshad and Afridi should be given a game.

cricket player

International Debutant
wahindiawah said:
Maybe Pakistan should attack India with spinners in the second test considering their pacers happen to have been totally ineffective.

Danish,Arshad and Afridi should be given a game.
Cosnsidering That the openers hasnt done much for pakistan lately,I would have to agree with you in bringing afridi on,Although danish is already playing,Arshad should be givin a game and also not to forget the lefted hander kahlil,he has been showing some talent in australia and should have been playing this game,Considering that the pitch has alot of offer for medium pacers.

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
Choora said:
Well L Balaji is having a dream series :) , i have always been a big fan of Naidu , even before he made a debut i maintained that the guy will become a class bowler. Good to see Balaji proving his die-hard critics wrong!
He's one of those players with limited talent but make the most out of it with hard work. When he started off, to be honest, I thought he was just one of those bowlers who lacked skill and didn't have it in him to stay in the team and that's how most people felt. But now I'm not ashamed to admit that his performances have shut me up. It takes a lot of character and hard work to change so many peope's opinion about you and Balaji has done that.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Boy, there is a lot of resolve in this Pak team, which is a welcome change (although not for us, Indian supporters :( ) from last year. Any lead of over 200 will mean a draw, I think.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Seems this is a certain draw.... Well, well played to the lower middle order and the middle order of Pakistan and well tried to India. The wicket is certainly not one where good teams would get all out in just one day.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Sehwag309 said:
Is 200-250 possible chase in 2 session or less?
They've played one session today without losing any wickets, and I don't think they all will get out in the next session. So with one session left for India, I don't see them chasing 200+.

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
good batting by thses two mayb razzaq proving a point of beng a test batsman and playing spin
and akmal looks good too
this is how i like to see my team
i woudnt mind if they go down fighting liks this
but hoping for a draw atleast

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
Choora said:
Would be between Sehwag and L Balaji, i hope Balaji gets three more wkts in second innings and get Man of the match award :)
could even be akmal when he make a match saving hundred :D

Beleg

International Regular
Pakistan needs to bat till the end of this session, at the least, and take the lead to about 250.

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
looks like one slow batting session by IND will cost them the game, if the game ends in a draw I'd say PAK comes out on top.