• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So if Pak don't wanna play in Ahmedabad because of security reasons, how can they feel secure in Mumbai,which is the HQ of Shiv Sena?

Sehwag309

Banned
honestbharani said:
So if Pak don't wanna play in Ahmedabad because of security reasons, how can they feel secure in Mumbai,which is the HQ of Shiv Sena?
...it was more like a sarcastic "touche"

I would love to see a Ind/Pak ODI in Mumbai, well I might even fly back home for it

cricket player

International Debutant
Sehwag309 said:
...it was more like a sarcastic "touche"

I would love to see a Ind/Pak ODI in Mumbai, well I might even fly back home for it
The reason they want an odi in ahmadabad is because there are alot of muslims in there and that being pakistan will be supported by the fans more in ahmadabad rather then mumbai or any other citys or state's.

The conterversial crowd in kolkata ruined ever thing for the india board.Every one was shocked the way indian fans reacted.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Bouncer said:
I am not having a good feeling about it!

Last time Wicket was Dug in India, Saala Anil took ten wickets in an Innings, :cool: I think this time these people must be Harbhajan's friend who were paid by Harbhajan to do something with Wicket.......This happen in Punjab and Harbhajan is Punjabitoo....soo I wonder Hummmmm 8-)
That was pretty elementary my dear Sherlock

Didnt know you were related to Kumble :sleep:

Deja moo

International Captain
cricket player said:
The reason they want an odi in ahmadabad is because there are alot of muslims in there and that being pakistan will be supported by the fans more in ahmadabad rather then mumbai or any other citys or state's.

The conterversial crowd in kolkata ruined ever thing for the india board.Every one was shocked the way indian fans reacted.

They're Indian muslims, not Pakistani muslims. I don't see why they would support Pakistan more than India. Don't take such a simplistic view.

cricket player

International Debutant
Deja moo said:
They're Indian muslims, not Pakistani muslims. I don't see why they would support Pakistan more than India. Don't take such a simplistic view.
Deja moo listen carefully.Atleast there will be some sort of support form the crowd unlike in kolkata :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Vikas Bhatt said:
Damn! Damn! Damn!

When will the bloody morons ever learn....???????????????????

:@

Shiv Sainiks Damage Mohali Pitch!!!!!
Its a bloody disgrace !!

I hang my head in shame and apologise to the cricket lovers of the world (except the conspiracy theorists) on behalf of the millions of cricket lovers of India for the madness of the loons, the goons and the morons who work for our worthless political parties.

To those who see in it a conspiracy to help Indian spinners, I say, keep ranting away. There are goons, loons and morons all over the world I suppose.

cricket player

International Debutant
SJS said:
Its a bloody disgrace !!

I hang my head in shame and apologise to the cricket lovers of the world (except the conspiracy theorists) on behalf of the loons, the goons and the morons who work for our worthless political parties.

To those who see in it a conspiracy to help Indian spinners, I say, keep ranting away. There are goons, loons and morons all over the world I suppose.
Why is he dugging up a toilet in the middle of the pitch :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
Deja moo listen carefully.Atleast there will be some sort of support form the crowd unlike in kolkata :)
NO. Thats not the reason at all.

The reason is political. Its because of the anti-Muslim riots in Gujarat a couple of years agos. Pakistan conveyed the same to the Indian government. But even a sympathetic Congress Government could not be seen to be obliging Pakistan on changing the venue on political grounds.

So Pakistan was quietly told the same and they changed the plea to one of security which the Indian Government id obliged to accept if Pakistan insists just as Pakistan had obliged when India expressed security concerns about Karachi test and the Peshawar game.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the muslims in the crowd that would have come to watch the match.

wahindiawah

Banned
honestbharani said:
For some reason they were keen to play in Mumbai in the first place, i guess coz the stadium in Mumbai is better, the law inforcement is better and Pakistan haven't been allowed to play in Mumbai since years.

cricket player

International Debutant
wahindiawah said:
For some reason they were keen to play in Mumbai in the first place, i guess coz the stadium in Mumbai is better, the law inforcement is better and Pakistan haven't been allowed to play in Mumbai since years.
So why they havent been allowed to play in mumbai sense years?Because there are alot of lunatics in mumbai.

wahindiawah

Banned
SJS said:

All around the world???

I haven't heard terrorist dugging cricket pitches anywhere else except here, or has there been an incident anywhere ealse too to which i'm not aware?

Vikas Bhatt

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
SJS said:
That was pretty elementary my dear Sherlock

Didnt know you were related to Kumble :sleep:
Maybe the Pakistanis also wanted to help Anil Kumble, since 5 of those 10 dismissals were out getting caught and 2 of them got bowled! So contrary to what many Pakistanis believe who promptly blamed 'Racist' home umpire Jayaprakash, for 'helping' Kumble back then, the poor umpire only conspired for a measly 3 LBW wickets!

:D :p

Vikas Bhatt

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
wahindiawah said:
All around the world???

I haven't heard terrorist dugging cricket pitches anywhere else except here, or has there been an incident anywhere ealse too to which i'm not aware?
I have to wonder if digging up a cricket pitch is more dangerous than having a visiting cricket team's hotel bombed as the unfortunate Kiwis found out to their horror in 2001-2002?

:huh:

Last edited:

cricket player

International Debutant
Vikas Bhatt said:
I have to wonder if diiging up a cricket pitch is more dangerous than having a visiting cricket team's hotel bombed as the unfortunate Kiwis found out to their horror in 2001-2002?

:huh:

It will be more horribl when some one dugs a bomb beneat the pitch all of a sudden a kiwi batting not knowing the bomb will blast in a moment :p Got to dug a grave in a pitch for the poor kiwi with the indian flag on top of it saying jah hind :p

With bunch of people surrounding the grave and chating thank god etna dear bat hamne koea angraz ko mara :)

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
wahindiawah said:
All around the world???

It's happened over in England before - a fair few years ago mind.