• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Just as I feared, Sehwag.s catch taken and India tottering at 20 for 3.

Time for Yuvraj and Kaif to come to the party(??) and Dravid to defy the law of averages once again and Dhoni .....can he do a repeat ??

Tough....very tough.

wahindiawah

Banned
Arjun said:
For a change, he has been far from negative. That said, his technical inputs are very valuable, so he's not one you may want to lock up in a bunker. The media should give him less attention, but clubs and academies should take him seriously.
The guy (bedi) basically always talk crap, like calling Murali a thief ( now that was a disgrace) and also saying that India should easily make it 6-0 was something not very smart.

wahindiawah

Banned
Maybe India should appoint Bedi as the new coach, as Bedi firmly believe that India is capable of winning all the OD matches that they play against international teams.

Choora

State Regular
A OD game is like a lottery, especially the ones that are played on flat Indian pitches. You win the toss, you bat first and gets a huge advantage.

Thats why i was all the more surprised to read Bedi's statement that India being a superior side should win all the 6 ODI. India would probably nor even win 6 ODI in a row against Bangladesh, leave alone against Pakistan.

Bedi should really watch his mouth, otherwise he will soon become a laughing stock.

mofo123

U19 12th Man
Rana is inspired today wots going on! keep it up rana bhai...just goes to prove it all depends on the toss on an indian wicket...no help for bowlers to start off with a huge score then let the chasing batsmen get themselves out with poor shots trying to maintain a run rate

Choora

State Regular
mofo123 said:
..just goes to prove it all depends on the toss on an indian wicket...no help for bowlers to start off with a huge score then let the chasing batsmen get themselves out with poor shots trying to maintain a run rate
No i think a great team like Australia would still have chased those runs (or atleast come near the target).

Pakistan too did a good job in the last match chasing the runs, its just that they aren't as mature and cool as the Australians are in their approach.

Choora

State Regular
Well what will Ganguly say at prize distribution ceremony? that India didn't bat all that well, that he , being the skipper, should still be retained in the side inspite of continous failures???

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
In case you`ve been living under a rock for the last two ODIs, Rana has bowled superbly in those matches as well! :)

deeps

International 12th Man
Choora said:
No i think a great team like Australia would still have chased those runs (or atleast come near the target).

Pakistan too did a good job in the last match chasing the runs, its just that they aren't as mature and cool as the Australians are in their approach.
yet :P

they are developing, and will become a world class unit...remember my prediction, in 1-2 years pakistan will be the number 1 team in odi's

Choora

State Regular
What do you guys think of Salman Butt?? I think he's a very talented batsman, have scored 3 tons already in OD and test cricket. I think he should be given a longer run in test matches too.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
He will be, I`m sure. Pakistan are just finding out the best spots for all this talent. :)

And Kaneria! SO EXPENSIVE! Man, now I know what everyone was on about. Sorry for the mistake guys!