• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
FaaipDeOiad said:
Wow, Afridi just faced 5 balls for only a single. He must be feeling ill...
its called applying yourself. Afridi has matured in a great Pakistani batsman as of this moment. It has changed his career.

Im almost being serious :happy:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Casson said:
If Pakistan win, I really doubt it will be mainly thanks to him; he's a get-the-ball-rolling guy.
dont you see? Afridi is on his way to an amazing innings, a match winning one. :D

Mr Casson said:
Afridi doesn't. If he gets to 50, I reckon he's done his job and surpassed expectations. If Pakistan win, I really doubt it will be mainly thanks to him; he's a get-the-ball-rolling guy.
I think when your team need to score 400+ then an opener should be looking to score more than 50 before he can be said that he has done his job.

India should bring in IKP, pace from one end and Kumble from another.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
FaaipDeOiad said:
What's it going to be Nath? 300 off 190 balls? Enlighten us. ;)
I cannot predict anything, merely speculate, and act like I think I know :D

May Afridi decide.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
GladiatrsInBlue said:
He has just scored 41, far from being a match winning one.
"on his way" being the key words there mate. :) thanks for keeping me honest though :)

Sehwag309

Banned
79-0 in No time, fast forward like anything

now that late ganguly declaration doesnt look that bad or he is over attacking

Afridi is goig wawoom

Sehwag309 said:
79-0 in No time, fast forward like anything

now that late ganguly declaration doesnt look that bad or he is over attacking

Afridi is goig wawoom

I think Ganguly declared late, once Afridi is gone Pak team won't be able to keep the tempo and will lose their way

Sehwag309

Banned
They had to chase 400 something in Delhi went Kumble took 10

Afridi and Anwar wee 101/0 at end of the 4th day and 300 on the 5th day looked easy,

But this is different scenario

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Cricinfo says it best:

16.5 Kumble to Shahid Afridi, FOUR, fifty! lofted away to the long-off
boundary, cleared Tendulkar at mid-off by a long way, terrific
innings!

Afridi 50 in 50 balls, 9x4, 1x6!!

Nnanden said:
Afridi hit!

I repeat my earlier statement.

Umar and Afridi MUST survive.

Why Pak openers didn't play with such dedication before this innings? when their opners plays nicely, their mid order collapses.Hardly ever have i seen all their batters playing responsibly.

infiniti

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Amazing piece of fielding by Kaif. I still stand by the fact that Pakistan cannot win this match.

PS: Which is better Lawyer's breed or Commentator's breed?