• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just a question

12th Man

U19 12th Man
In the english winter Sky Sports show home series for: Australia, West Indies, South Africa plus england tours. Setanta (PPV) show India home series. What countries show english home international cricket?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
12th Man said:
In the english winter Sky Sports show home series for: Australia, West Indies, South Africa plus england tours. Setanta (PPV) show India home series. What countries show english home international cricket?
Pay TV here shows English home series, as well as South Africa and New Zealand. Free-to-air TV only carries Australian home series, and the World Cup.

12th Man

U19 12th Man
Sky is a subsciption based channel it is digital. You have to pay more on top of £40 a month to watch india at home. I shelled out for the ind v aus series though.

Josh

International Regular
Actually, Pay TV has taken over majority of World Cup games here, too. I remember sitting back and watching them day in, day out. 9 only showed 1 match a night, really. The "big" match... I even think they passed on some of the games such as Australia Vs. Namibia to show the test playing nations.

amokk1

U19 12th Man
Also should mention, that in Australia, the state which the game is held in, gets only a couple of hours of coverage. Unless it's a sell out.

Rarely cricket matches get a sell out at the MCG, unless it the 1st boxing day match.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
amokk1 said:
Also should mention, that in Australia, the state which the game is held in, gets only a couple of hours of coverage. Unless it's a sell out.

Rarely cricket matches get a sell out at the MCG, unless it the 1st boxing day match.
Nearly all one day matches at the MCG where australia play are sold out...

I live on the border of NSW and Victoria so whether its a sell out or not we get total coverage of Sydney matches and Melbourne matches :D

....yes i am a hero....

biased indian

International Coach
All the intl games that happen in the world are show in india including the recent Bang vs Zim but all the matches are on pay channels.

i am not sure about DD sports which show home games i think they are also pay channel!!