• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi! I am the new guy on the block and want introductions with You wonderful people!

cricket player

International Debutant
Voltman said:
I'm Voltman.

My pastimes including picking holes in CW poster cricket player's lies and telling stories about "what might have been" or indeed "what did happen" with solo mums.
vikas dont lie when you are around votlman :p

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
My username reveals all, but call me Tim if your fingers start to ache.

Welcome, and wave goodbye to several large chunks of your life.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
I'm Eddy, not known to many as I usually only pop up in the Quiz threads or to plug my site (yes mods you're hallucinating again). Some who do know me believe I am a modern-day Voltman, however this could not be further from the truth. I am a NSW-lover and also a staunch Nathan Pilon supporter.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
membersstand said:
I'm Eddy, not known to many as I usually only pop up in the Quiz threads or to plug my site (yes mods you're hallucinating again). Some who do know me believe I am a modern-day Voltman, however this could not be further from the truth. I am a NSW-lover and also a staunch Nathan Pilon supporter.
You can only dream of such a standing in life.... :p

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I am Sledger.

I like to think i offer a controversial slant on all of the forum discussions. My views might be extreme but im nice really :)

btw donttrsut richard he makes an arguement out of anything and everything :p lol

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hey im andrew, andy, or andyc, whichever you feel like calling me
avoid me at all costs. ill inevitably do something stupid every now and then, like spelling inevitably wrong.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
andyc said:
hey im andrew, andy, or andyc, whichever you feel like calling me
avoid me at all costs. ill inevitably do something stupid every now and then, like spelling inevitably wrong.
how could anyone who has an avator like that be stupid ? :p

Langeveldt

Soutie
cricket player said:
Langeveldt he is a perfect example of what i was talking about in off topic Rap=violence :p
What am I an example of??

You guys should feel privelaged to have conversed with me in the first place..

Now get out of my sight..

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Top_Cat said:
Top Cat!
The most effectual Top Cat!
Who's intellectual close friends get to call him T.C.
Or T_C :)
Providing it's with dignity.

Top Cat!
The indisputable leader of the gang.
He's the boss, he's a pip, he's the championship.
He's the most tip top,
Top Cat.

Yes he's a chief, he's a king,
But above everything,
He's the most tip top,
Top Cat!
Or Corey if they prefer. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
twctopcat said:
Sums me up perfectly as well. :D He's the australian version, i'm the english counterpart.
Or Thomas Williams Cowans... esquire... if they prefer.
Not to mention the old weekend name, o'course... :p :p :p :p

Vikas Bhatt

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
12th Man said:
You wouldn't know the 12th Man. I spend my time drinks carrying and sub fielding. I'm from Nuneaton in England. Support the NSW Blues and the Warks Bears.
Actually, I also frequent another cricket forum where there is a poster too called 12th Man, a Pak supporter, who only used to show up to wind people up and create Indo-Pak trouble. I just assumed you could be him. Sorry!

Last edited:

twctopcat

International Regular
Richard said:
Or Thomas Williams Cowans... esquire... if they prefer.
Not to mention the old weekend name, o'course... :p :p :p :p
Now here's me thinking that was all in the past, can't get anything past you can i??? ;)