• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AB Medal song

drak23

Cricket Spectator
does anyone know what song was played at the end of the AB Medal when the credits were on and they were showing highlights?
It goe something like... if i burn tonight, wont you promise to be there, to say the words that comfort me...
thats all i can remember

Camel56

Banned
I thought that "cmon plodders" would have been a better choice. That wonderful new version by Australia's own Shannon Plod would have gone well.

cmon plodders cmon cmon
cmon plodders cmon!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The song they should have played was - This is a joke, this is a frace. Damien Martyn got ****ed up the ****!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
drak23 said:
does anyone know what song was played at the end of the AB Medal when the credits were on and they were showing highlights?
It goe something like... if i burn tonight, wont you promise to be there, to say the words that comfort me...
thats all i can remember
over and out - superjesus

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Mister Wright said:
The song they should have played was - This is a joke, this is a frace. Damien Martyn got ****ed up the ****!
How awkward for Damien though...

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
It was Clarke, using the AB medal.
Well I heard they were good friends; I hope this doesn't ruin their relationship.

It kind of dwarfs Dos and Lang's mancuddles though, doesn't it? :D

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Casson said:
Well I heard they were good friends; I hope this doesn't ruin their relationship.

It kind of dwarfs Dos and Lang's mancuddles though, doesn't it? :D
It does indeed.

I think that is the reason for Hayden's form slump. He's missing Langer in the ODers and is trying to hard to get them in the tests.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
It does indeed.

I think that is the reason for Hayden's form slump. He's missing Langer in the ODers and is trying to hard to get them in the tests.
"Trying to hard" LOL!!

Now there's a euphemism for this topic just waiting to be invented. :D