• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali's Indian Connection!!!

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Great News !! At last Murali has found a soul mate !! :kiss: :inlove: :hug: :clap:
(I have been waiting for an opportunity use the smilies above. Thanks to Murali I can use them now. :laugh: )

Murali's Marriage will no doubt strengthen Indo- Sri Lankan friendship ties !! :D :D

biased indian

International Coach
JASON said:
Great News !! At last Murali has found a soul mate !! :kiss: :inlove: :hug: :clap:
(I have been waiting for an opportunity use the smilies above. Thanks to Murali I can use them now. :laugh: )

Murali's Marriage will no doubt strengthen Indo- Sri Lankan friendship ties !! :D :D
u should actually thank me, for starting this thread

Legglancer

State Regular
Murali to marry Indian businesswoman

NEW DELHI, Wednesday (AFP) Sri Lankan cricket star Muttiah Muralitharan is to marry an Indian businesswoman next month in the southern city of Madras, the bride-to-be's family said on Wednesday.

The marriage between the 32-year-old off-spinner and Madhimalar Ramamurthy, 24, was finalised by the respective families after both passed the traditional test - matching horoscopes. "We are happy to have Murali as our son-in-law," the girl's mother, Nithya Ramamurthy, told the Press Trust of India.

"It is like a match made in heaven. After exchange of horoscopes, Murali and his mother visited our house and the marriage was arranged." Muralitharan, who is currently in Australia undergoing surgery on his bowling arm, was described by his fiancee as a "very humble person." "I am not an avid cricket fan, but will probably have to get more used to watching it." Muralitharan is the second highest wicket-taker in Test cricket after Australia's Shane Warne with 532 wickets from 91 Tests at an average of 22.86 runs.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yay, we can all throw a huge party!
Indeed we can. Throw a few shrimps on the barbie and chuck us a coldie, will ya? Drink in moderation or you may need to hurl, dude.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Top_Cat said:
Indeed we can. Throw a few shrimps on the barbie and chuck us a coldie, will ya? Drink in moderation or you may need to hurl, dude.
hehe :)

Excuse me T_C, you're sitting on my javelin

(Standard lowered further)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Top_Cat said:
What's wrong with going on a massive bender? You can't stay straight your whole life.

:D

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
Brace yourselves, here's Voltman!
Oh no, Rich is going to try and flex his muscle - toss your ideas somewhere else, buddy.

How's the weather over there today? Any more than 15 degrees?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Nope, its cold meaning we cant get much flexion going in the old arm muscles.. Word has it I am throwing a Joint birthday party in a couple o months..

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
Nope, its cold meaning we cant get much flexion going in the old arm muscles.. Word has it I am throwing a Joint birthday party in a couple o months..
This is ridiculous - I can't believe you have the Galle to crack some of these puns.

no1

Cricket Spectator
great news

i think this is great news but it will distract him from his games and he wont be himself :baby: :gossip: i think every one should saty out of their lives and let them live it :hug: :in_love: :inlove: :kiss:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Top_Cat said:
No doubt once he packs on a few kilos he will need a few diuretics to look smart :laugh: , and then a few shielas may hound him (or if he gets desperate he would try a few flippers at a few nursies, may be :laugh: ) for some extra marital flings !! :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

Sehwag309

Banned
Top_Cat said:
..cool, so Shame dontWarne will be there to give the report for surrounding weather and pass-out so he could blame it on the shrimp plate which his mommy served

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
..cool, so Shame dontWarne will be there to give the report for surrounding weather and pass-out so he could blame it on the shrimp plate which his mommy served
You haven't quite grasped the concept - try again.

You too, Jason.

Deja moo

International Captain
Voltman said:
You haven't quite grasped the concept - try again.

You too, Jason.
Come on voltman, theres no need to pull your weight around here.Havent you had your daily fix of geriatric

love today ? Weather Sehwag309 is guilty of pillorying the concept or not must be viewed in the proper

context of things. Atleast he didnt cover up his emotions regarding this matter, and chose not to stay

mum.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Deja moo said:
Come on voltman, theres no need to pull your weight around here.Havent you had your daily fix of geriatric

love today ? Weather Sehwag309 is guilty of pillorying the concept or not must be viewed in the proper

context of things. Atleast he didnt cover up his emotions regarding this matter, and chose not to stay

mum.
Well done that man - Deja moo is smokin'.
You may have to nurse Jason and Sehwag along through this though...