• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali's Indian Connection!!!

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Voltman said:
You haven't quite grasped the concept - try again.

You too, Jason.
Sorry Mate, I thought I grasped the concept pretty much by trying my darned hardest to get the flipper into it !! :( :(

But then one can only try ! :(

You win some, you lose some ! Will attempt to make a better effort next time ! :down: :down:

Deja moo

International Captain
Voltman said:
I thought I warned you about calling her that. You're going off half-baked, old bean.
Let me pitch it to you straight. Mark my words, you are turning out to

be just a fair weather friend to Langeveldt.

amokk1

U19 12th Man
This is a WARN ing to you all. This threading is all WARN out now.

Get some new stuff going otherwise Ill make sure you all get banned for 12 months.

Last edited:

Legglancer

State Regular
amokk1 said:
This is a WARN ing to you all. This threading is all WARN out now.

Get some new stuff going otherwise Ill make sure you all get banned for 12 months.
Hey Let's not get on the WAUGH path here ....... any way, who do you think you are to "WARN" people ...... WARN's MUM ?

Deja moo

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
Don't let this thread suck please guys...
Oh come onSaffie :-O ! Dont tie up your knickers in knots.There are more things deserving of being the

butt of all ridicule. This is just a poor wild goose chase.;)

Langeveldt

Soutie
You guys have totally missed the point.. Just random comments and random words typed in bold now..

Voltman, the part-ay is elsewhere now..

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
You guys have totally missed the point.. Just random comments and random words typed in bold now..

Shameful, isn't it...

See you in OT. :D

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I nominate Voltman's post about Galle to be the best of the thread thusfar. Succinct and witty.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Voltman said:
What's wrong with going on a massive bender? You can't stay straight your whole life.

:D
I nominate this one as the best !! :D

Three cheers to the Voltman .

Deja moo

International Captain
Langeveldt said:

Yeah. I suppose parties and shrimps were so relevant ...

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
I nominate this one as the best !! :D

Three cheers to the Voltman .
See above post...

Tickets for "An Evening with Voltman" are available at an unreputable ticket outlet near you.