• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Domestic Season Thread (2005)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Rain to have an affect on Lancashire's summer yet again, i can't see us winning the second division but i think we'll come 2nd or 3rd, i think we'll be 2nd or 3rd in the NL aswell and hopefully reach finals day in the Twenty20.

twctopcat

International Regular
England are playing hants at the rose bowl as part of the aussies preparation, should be good to see kp smash his club around (perhaps even warne?). Can't wait to get down there and see that one.

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
twctopcat said:
England are playing hants at the rose bowl as part of the aussies preparation, should be good to see kp smash his club around (perhaps even warne?). Can't wait to get down there and see that one.
wot is it, OD or 4-day match.

whichever, should be good viewing.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Worcester have got 2 good signing Shoaib and Vaas and a raising young star

We will go up this year

and you heard it here first

chris.hinton

International Captain
Dont worry people not long to go until it all start again i reckon it is about 9 weeks..... April 13th is the start

Langeveldt

Soutie
chris.hinton said:
Langveldt you pic of Graham Smith and 4-1 is just stupid
Sour grapes? Don't worry, Im sure your skunk headed import will perhaps win you some games in the future...

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
twctopcat said:
twctopcat said:
ODI, warne will be there so will be a nice little taster.
Err... ODI? England v Hampshire?
ODI? Warne?
A few incongruencies there. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tom Halsey said:
Essex have unfortunately signed a world class Surrey bowler.
Other way around?
Surrey have (somewhat inexplicably) replaced the man who has been their adopted son and a proven international-class bowler with someone who's never looked anything other than mediocre by international standards.
Didn't he play for Essex in 2003, not 2004, too? I could have sworn it was Sussex in 2004...