• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest all time **** up

12th Man

U19 12th Man
Sadly yes. I remember watching it thinking England didn't have enough, but it slowly went in our favour and when we lost i was just shocked. Alex wharf what a ******

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Deja moo said:
Zee have lost the battle in court. So back to DD and Espn/Star I believe.
If it goes back to DD, it's a big blunder. Their coverage of domestic series is pathetic. On the other hand, Ten is just showing reruns of stuff not too many would want to watch. Hopefully they'll get the rights to show cricket in India, international and domestic.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
12th Man said:
The key to that was ashley giles not bowling. England kept with wharf who'd bowled crap throughout the tournament and although collingwood bowled 10 good overs, giles should have bowled
I completely, and totally, disagree. Yes, it's easy to say with hindsight that Giles should have bowled - but which overs, and instead of who?

12th Man

U19 12th Man
Probably a mixture of wharf's and collingwood's overs. Mind you, in hindsight, anything would have been better.