• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Missed no-ball robs Warne

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
His performances have certainly been looking-up of late.
I'd be surprised if there weren't plenty who'd have said "if Matthew Hoggard ever scores a First-Class 88* I'll do... blah-blah" in 2001 and before.
Be careful what you promise for! ... As I found-out when I said "if Australia ever play 5 bowlers I'll eat my computer" 7 months before Brad Hogg was selected and Chanderpaul and Lara smashed him out of the park.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Linda said:
I'm certainly not taking it as seriously as you appear to be.
I'm not taking it seriously at all - I'm taking seriously the fact that there are those who're taking it seriously!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jono said:
Stop trying to force your stupid theory on other people. It's all well and good you ranting and raving about it, but don't try and use it as fact.
It's fact.
Warne got let-offs during that innings.
There are no two ways about that.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
^Thats what I meant by taking it seriously.. no one really cares whether or not he got let-off, so drop (hehe) it!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If no-one cares that he got let-offs that's their problem.
But anyone who doesn't can't then make any fuss about him being caught off a no-ball (if, indeed, anyone is).