• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stupid Haddin

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Especially since Qld don't need to chase the win for points. Although knowing Qld they will probably go for the win.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Really really atrocious. I wasn't there but from what I heard batting conditions were horrible today, and QLD could have been 2 or 3 down and 150-odd behind at stumps. Instead they'll end up chasing 300 in 75 overs

Black Thunder

School Boy/Girl Captain
hmmmmm yeah definetaly think he should've enforcd the follow on. You never know what may have been said in the dressing sheds. He's quickies may have been a tad tired because it was terribly in hot in Sydney over the past two days (particularly Saturday) and it was even hotter in the western suburbs.

But i do thiknk it would've been a smarter decision to take your chances and enforce the follow on. In a day and a session there is no chance of Queensland closing down a 200-run deficit and then getting far enough in front with enough time to bowl out NSW.